\
Saturday, December 15, 2007

I know this is a little belated but i really, really wanna share this to everyone out there, esp christian friends. Closer friends would know how badly i did for my prelims compre paper. Yeah, my curse. Got a c5 or something. I was real worried at that time. What would happen to my L1R5? I didnt want some astronomical number, just because of one silly paper(okay maybe not "astronomical"). I went home, calculated the probability that my paper1 could salvage me, and concluded that a B3 would be a very good score for me at the end of the day. I prayed real hard about it: "God, give me a B3 for english and i will be very contented, but if its possible, an a2. But i am not asking for much." okay i admit i was a little greedy to ask for an a2. haha. I was fully prepared to settle for a b3, and i was hoping very hard that i could get one, coz both my cvompo and letter writing had to score high marks in order for it to come to fruition. Guess what! In the end, I got an a2! and it wasnt 70. Nor 71, or 72. I got a nice, beautiful number. 74.0. Friends around me likened it to a revival. Serious. REVIVAL. I rose up from nowhere. God blesses in abundance, and i really wanna thank Him for all that He has given, and all that He has planned. The a2 was enough to get me into my choice jc. Any lesser and i think i would have to "force" my way in. He knew right from the start what was in store. I know it wasnt my ability that brought me through. I knew i didnt write as well as i did during the myes. But the paper1 even bettered what i got for myes. Thank you, oh Lord. Now, one last hurdle.... The o levels!!! I pray that God you'll help me! Lift me up!

Entered by platinum at 6:58 PM

::Rock your words

:: Stairway To Heaven>>>

Archives
June 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
July 2008
October 2008
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
March 2015
April 2015
November 2015

Previous Posts
holidays are zzzzzooooming by. real fast. its just... by platinum
goodness! Bad Company songs are marvellous!!!!! Mu... by platinum
feeling bored these few days, and lost. No more st... by platinum
Here's the latest song by Scorpions - Humanity... ... by platinum
Hey guys! O's are over!!! It's a great feeling, to... by platinum
Here're some pics of my fondest memories from scou... by platinum
It's been a real long time since i last posted... ... by platinum
Thought of sharing some joy with all of you. AHS F... by platinum
I'm back... finally! It's been more than 2 weks si... by platinum
SS Assignment by platinum


::Profile::

platinum
Falcon Scouts
AHS
16 and counting...
pisces
My-Melodious-World>>>
- JOURNEY!!!
- SCORPIONS!!!
- Firehouse
- Deep Purple
- White Lion
- Lobo
- Bread

Music to RocK>>>
- Stairway To Heaven by led zeppelin
- Soldier Of Fortune by deep purple
- Faithfully by journey
- Open Arms by journey
- Desperado by eagles
plus many more...

the road continues...

  • CLICK HERE!


    ::DJ

    RockTube>>>



    please allow time for the player to load. click on the "pause" button to allow it to do so, then you will not experience hiccups along the way. A bold black bar will indicate the progress. Lastly, enjoy!

  • 2k iNTERACTIVE
  • iii-kay!!!
  • SiHui
  • Chermain P
  • Chermaine L
  • Cheryl
  • ShuHan
  • SiMin
  • JieMin
  • Evelyn
  • AnnGi
  • Jennifer
  • PinLang
  • Nicole
  • PhayKey
  • ShiYeng
  • BinLi
  • Natty
  • Liting
  • YingSi
  • YeeKei
  • Samantha
  • Shirley
  • Huiyi
  • Aloysius Koh
  • KeWei "kiwi"
  • Bao ZeKun "Onion"
  • JunHan
  • Jeremy
  • MingXuan
  • Samuel
  • ChiaHong
  • Clifford
  • Joel
  • Benedict
  • WangMiao
  • YeowJiang
  • Jason "the horse"


  • Aloysius Foo
  • Aurial
  • CiYi
  • Clement
  • Estee
  • Ivan
  • Javier
  • Jerome
  • JunLe "our fav' councillor"
  • JunZhi "Jay-Z"
  • KunWei
  • ManPing
  • Melissa
  • MingHui
  • Nalina
  • RuiHuai
  • SockLing
  • YuanZhi
  • Zoe

  • ::FALCON SCOUTS::


  • Mesothelioma

    as of 14th December 2006


    Free Web Site Counter
    Free Counter
    as of 18th November 2007


    Credits\

    BlogSkins.com